A couple excerpts:
"For god's sake, have a subject line." -- Amen. Emails with meaningless subject lines like "Hey!" and "Help!" so deserve a quick click of the Delete button. Heaps of thanks to the folks who respect my time (and intelligence) with informative subject lines such as:
- Need help staffing Thursday's meeting
- Just checking in after the conference
- Found partial funding (was Re: re: re: will summer program be cancelled?)
- Lunch Wednesday at 1?
- Fun: Three ways to get your cat to do the dishes
- FY review: First two chapter drafts