- I'm blogging for three clients' sites.
- I'm dealing with an unusual number of clients.
- I'm publishing some complex websites for friends using iWeb, while editing a friend's book on iWeb '09.
- I moved my professional blog to WordPress and am learning the ropes with that software; I'd describe it as powerful but surly.
- I've taken on a strange project that involves advising on the re-launch of a fairly large commercial website.
- I'm still trying to figure out what to do about getting out of organizing a Meetup I inherited.
- I've been going to science fiction and writing conventions on weekends.
- I've been going out to social activities.
- I twitter many of the smaller things I used to blog.
- I use Facebook at bit more often.
How about you? Do you blog as much as you used to?
Post a Comment