That said, here's my (expurgated) list of Ten Things I've Done That You Probably Haven't. I can hardly wait to see Zorg's list! [here it is, Zorg's List, and it's a lot more exotic than mine!]
- Herniated a disc by crawling under a hot tub and changing the tub filter.
- Worked my way through college as an art class model.
- Accidentally ordered a small octopus for lunch (I ate it).
- Lost a Virginia high school state speaking competition because the judges didn't like my Northern accent.
- Had the door to my apartment smashed into splinters in the middle of the night by someone I'd never met.
- Got two free cab rides in one year in Manhattan.
- Published (online) a comprehensive survey of mystery novels about cats.
- Wrote a graduate school thesis on the drug paraphernalia industry.
- Traveled with Stokely Carmichael.
- Used a minature video camera in 1968.
Post a Comment