- Wrangle with mom by phone (multiple calls)
- Follow up on contacts from last night's SEO seminar
- Attempt to write press release for client
- Several loads of laundry
- Turn off TimeMachine to restore normal computer speed
- Order new cat tags for Smokey
- Zorg home early; errands with him in town
- Cook macaroni and cheese using authentic 1960's recipe
- Seattle Friends of the Library book sale at Magnuson Park with book collector friend
- Feed cats for friends who are on vacation
The book sale was a trip; it's going on all weekend, and well worth visiting. Paperbacks, many of them brand new, unread donations, are 50 cents each. Trade paperbacks and many excellent hardbacks are just $1. There is also a Better Books section and a Rare Book section, both with extremely reasonable prices.
I bought lots of foreign mystery and some science fiction collections, along with a few novelty items and a collectible, signed James Blaylock novel.