From Friday Five
1. What was the last song you heard?
"When You're Good to Mama" from Chicago (on my iPod)
2. What were the last two movies you saw?
The Big Lebowski (DVD) and The Return of the King
3. What were the last three things you purchased?
Groceries, books, and breakfast.
4. What four things do you need to do this weekend?
Write a book review that's late, clean ancient items out of the refrigerator, remove the mulch from the garden beds, and have dinner with my mother.
5. Who are the last five people you talked to?
A clerk at the Ballard Market; my mother; my father; various staff at the nursing home where my dad is.